Air Conditioning Design, Supply & Installation
Thompson Cooling Air Conditioning prides itself on it’s Design, Supply and Installation of air conditioning equipment and systems throughout the South East Queensland region. We offer the complete air conditioning package.
Before you consider air conditioning in your home or work place it’s a good idea to consider the installation provider. You’ll need a reliable air conditioning installer with a good track record.
Thompson Cooling Air Conditioning offers protection of your capital investment by way of ensuring that your air conditioning equipment warranty can be supported for five years and beyond. Many installers can’t protect you or your investment because they do not hold the proper licences and qualifications. Here’s some helpful tips:
Thompson Cooling have:
- been established since 1992
- experience in the air conditioning industry – designing, installing, repairing and maintaining.
- a Customer Care program with 24 hour, 7 day service & Emergency Call out.
- fully trained and employed staff and technicians based throughout South East Queensland
Before you purchase an air conditioner or system from Thompson Cooling feel free to check our licensing, qualification and endorsements; we’re proud to present you with the best technical knowledge, business practices and legal workmanship.
If you’ve purchased from another supplier and would prefer Thompson Cooling to install your new system, we’d be happy to discuss your air conditioning installation needs. To protect your investment we recommend you do not accept a verbal assurance only, make sure you talk to us and understand what each licence requirement means to you.
To protect your equipment warranties we take pleasure in demonstrating an established record of service, professional integrity and strong business ethics.
- Australian Refrigeration Council (ARC)
- Member of the QLD Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Beenleigh/Yatala Chamber of Commerce
- Service and Maintenance Division
- Installation Division
- QLD Building and Construction Commission (formerly BSA – Unlimited Class)
- Electrical Contractor Licence
- Licensed HCFC (refrigerant gas) installers
- Workers Compensation
- Public & Product Liability Insurance ($20M)
- Quality Assurance Certification (AUS/NZ:ISO 9001:2008)
- Occupational Health & Safety Certification (AUS/NZ:4801:2001)
To discuss your air conditioning needs call us on (07) 5549 0999
Complete our Contact Us Enquiry Form
Need more help with your choice of Air Conditioner? Click Here
Finance Options Available:
Consider finance options for your residential air conditioner* (*Only approved applicants) - via GemVisa
CALL US (07) 5549 0999
Or fill in the form below and we will be in touch soon.