Ducted Systems Service & Maintenance
How can I tell if I have a Ducted System?
You’ll have an outdoor unit (condenser), a number of supply and return air grills in your ceiling and a supply air fan mounted in the ceiling/roof space.
Main Service Needs for Ducted Air Conditioning
- Dirty Filters leading to the lack of air flow and system performance
- Dirty drainage lines/tray leading to water leaks/damage.
- Clean return air filters
- Clean and confirm condensate drainage (inside and out)
- Check electrical operational amperages and safety
- Inspect Refrigerant lines
- Confirm fan rotation, air distribution and control/functionality
- Check equipment mountings
- Measure and record running pressures
- Check/adjust belt tension and or bearings
- Measure temperature difference across coil
- Measure and record supply and return air difference
- Inspect ducting and dampers (adjust if necessary)
To discuss your air conditioning needs call us on (07) 5549 0999
Complete our Contact Us Enquiry Form
Need more help with your choice of Air Conditioner? Click Here
Finance Options Available:
Consider finance options for your residential air conditioner* (*Only approved applicants) - via GemVisa
CALL US (07) 5549 0999
Or fill in the form below and we will be in touch soon.