Residential Air Conditioning for Three or More Rooms
Thompson Cooling recommends Ducted Air Conditioning or a Multi-Split System
Ducted Air Conditioning:
A Reverse Cycle Ducted Residential Air Conditioning System from Thompson Cooling offers your the best solution for cooling (or heating) multiple rooms and areas of your home. Whilst a Split System is generally recommended for one or two individual rooms a Ducted Air Conditioning System brings flexibility when multiple rooms or an entire home is to be served from a single system....
Typical Ducted Arrangement
Multi-Split System Air Conditioning:
Daikin Multi-Split Air Conditioners can air condition from two to seven rooms using only one outdoor unit. Multi-Split air conditioner systems are ideal for situations where there is limited space for outdoor units or insufficient ceiling space for ducting. Daikin Multi-Split Air Conditioning Systems allows individual control of the air conditioning in each room….
Typical Multi-Split Arrangement
Air Conditioning Separate Areas or 'Zoning'
Other considerations for Ducted Air Conditioning:
- An Advantage Air Zoning system can include Room Temperature &/or Motion Sensing
- With 'My Zone' - functionality you choose the thermostat location - e.g. within the living area by day then bedroom at night.
- Remote ON/OFF function via your mobile phone
- Be assured of energy efficiency and comfort control
Benefits of a Ducted System:
- With MyAir Zones Technology you have control over your cooling and heating all year round
- Cool (or Heat) the Bedrooms and Living Rooms separately - Only cool the room you are spending the most time in - not the entire house.
Learn more about Ducted Air Conditioning, see the Daikin range of products and find out how you can get the Advantage Air 'MyAir' Zoning system in your home.
If you want to know more about having separate control over individual bedrooms and or living areas contact us.
To discuss your air conditioning needs call us on (07) 5549 0999
Need more help with your choice of Air Conditioner? Call us today!
Finance Options Available:
Consider finance options for your residential air conditioner* (*Only approved applicants) - via GemVisa